Personal Representatives And Administration Of Estates
This is Chapter 5 of the Code of Virginia, titled “Personal Representatives And Administration Of Estates.” It is part of Title 64.2, titled “Wills, Trusts, And Fiduciaries.” It is part of Subtitle II, titled “Wills And Decedents' Estates.”
- Appointment And Qualification.
- List Of Heirs And Affidavit Of Real Estate.
- Authority And General Duties.
- Power With Respect To Real Estate.
- Liability Of Personal Estate To Debts.
- Liability Of Real Estate To Debts.
- Apportionment Of Estate Taxes.
- Liability Of Representatives; Administrators De Bonis Non.
- Settlement Of Accounts And Distribution.