Liability Of Representatives; Administrators De Bonis Non.
This is Article 8 of the Code of Virginia, titled “Liability Of Representatives; Administrators De Bonis Non..” It is part of Title 64.2, titled “Wills, Trusts, And Fiduciaries.” It is part of Subtitle II, titled “Wills And Decedents' Estates.” It is part of Chapter 5, titled “Personal Representatives And Administration Of Estates.” It’s comprised of the following 5 sections.
- § 64.2-545
- Transfer of assets to administrator de bonis non; administration of assets
- § 64.2-546
- Action against representative of executor for waste
- § 64.2-547
- Revival of judgment by administrator de bonis non
- § 64.2-548
- Action against surety of personal representative; procedure
- § 64.2-549
- Liability of personal representative or his surety