Liability Of Real Estate To Debts.
This is Article 6 of the Code of Virginia, titled “Liability Of Real Estate To Debts..” It is part of Title 64.2, titled “Wills, Trusts, And Fiduciaries.” It is part of Subtitle II, titled “Wills And Decedents' Estates.” It is part of Chapter 5, titled “Personal Representatives And Administration Of Estates.” It’s comprised of the following 7 sections.
- § 64.2-532
- Real estate of decedent as assets for payment of debts
- § 64.2-533
- Administration of assets for payment of debts
- § 64.2-534
- Liability of heir or devisee for value of real estate sold and conveyed; validity of premature conveyances
- § 64.2-535
- When sale and conveyance within one year valid against creditors; proceeds paid to special commissioner; bond to obtain proceeds
- § 64.2-536
- Liability of heir or devisee; action by personal representative or creditor; recording notice of lis pendens; evidence
- § 64.2-537
- Action to enforce claim of less than $100; notice
- § 64.2-538
- Lien acquired during lifetime of decedent not affected