Virginia Public Guardian And Conservator Program.
This is Article 6 of the Code of Virginia, titled “Virginia Public Guardian And Conservator Program..” It is part of Title 51.5, titled “Persons With Disabilities.” It is part of Chapter 14, titled “Department For Aging And Rehabilitative Services.” It’s comprised of the following 5 sections.
- § 51.5-149
- Policy statement; Virginia Public Guardian and Conservator Program established; definitions
- § 51.5-149.1
- Public Guardian and Conservator Advisory Board; purpose; membership; terms
- § 51.5-149.2
- Powers and duties of the Board
- § 51.5-150
- Powers and duties of the Department with respect to public guardian and conservator program
- § 51.5-151
- Minimum requirements for local programs; authority