A. A copy of an environmental covenant shall be provided by the persons and in the manner required by the agency to:
1. Each person that signed the covenant;
2. Each person holding a recorded interest in the real property subject to the covenant;
3. Each person in possession of the real property subject to the covenant;
4. Each municipality or other unit of local government in which real property subject to the covenant is located; and
5. Any other person the agency requires.
B. The validity of a covenant is not affected by failure to provide a copy of the covenant as required under this section.