1. State that the instrument is an environmental covenant executed pursuant to the Uniform Environmental Covenants Act (§ 10.1-1238 et seq. of the Code of Virginia);
1. Any requirements for notice following transfer of a specified interest in, or concerning proposed changes in use of, applications for building permits for, or proposals for any site work affecting the contamination on, the property subject to the covenant;
2. Any requirements for periodic reporting describing compliance with the covenant, including a requirement that a qualified and certified professional engineer inspect, investigate and report on the compliance with the covenant;
4. A brief narrative description of the contamination and remedy, including the contaminants of concern, the pathways of exposure, limits on exposure, and the location and extent of the contamination;
6. Any rights of the holder in addition to its right to enforce the covenant pursuant to § 10.1-1247.
C. In addition to other conditions for approval of an environmental covenant, the agency may require those persons specified by the agency who have interests in the real property to sign the covenant.
2010, c. 691.