Adult services provided by the Department together with local departments of social services shall include:
1. Home-based services, including homemaker, companion, or chore services, which will allow individuals to attain or maintain self-care and are likely to prevent or reduce dependency, to the extent that federal or state matching funds are made available for such purpose;
3. Participation in nursing home pre-admission screenings of all individuals pursuant to § 32.1-330;
4. Provision of assisted living facility assessments of residents and applicants pursuant to § 63.2-1804;
5. Participation in long-term care service coordination pursuant to § 51.5-138;
6. Provision of social services or public assistance as defined in § 63.2-100, as appropriate, to consumers discharged from state hospitals or training centers pursuant to §§ 37.2-505 and 37.2-837; and
2012, cc. 803, 835.